Saturday, June 19, 2021
THIS EVENT IS
ONLY FOR ACE MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS!
48" to ride alone; 42" to ride accompanied
by a responsible person
8:30-9:15 a.m. - Event check-in at Kennywood main entrance
9:30-11 a.m. - ERT on Jack Rabbit, Racer and The Steel Curtain
11 a.m.-9 p.m. - Kennywood open for ACEers and the public to enjoy (park closing time is subject to vary)
1-3 p.m. - All-you-can-eat picnic lunch featuring Penne Pasta with marinara, Chicken Tenders with dipping sauces, Italian Pasta Salad, Roasted Corn on the Cob, Homemade Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Fresh Fruit Salad
9-10 p.m. - ERT on Phantom's Revenge
*Note that the park gates open to the public at 10:30 a.m. (rides regularly don't open until 11 a.m.) and the public will be permitted on rides open for ERT.
ACE Western Pennsylvania’s famous ITOTs (Informal Take-Over Times) of rides will be scheduled throughout the day, and will include Thunderbolt, Turtle, and other classic Kennywood rides.
Event check-in aside, the schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Please follow and respect all safety procedures instituted by Kennywood, our host for the event. The park requires that those who are not fully vaccinated wear face coverings (properly over both the mouth and nose) at all times while in the park, except when actively eating. You can view the park's safety procedures here.
that many of you attending may be seeing some of your ACE friends for the first
time in quite a while. We know that you'll be happy to see one another, but
given health concerns, we suggest that you follow common protocols for health
safety. Not everyone is fully vaccinated and everyone has different comfort
levels in terms of being in close proximity to others. Please be respectful of
other members and allow a safe distance between one another, unless it's made
clear by all involved that closer proximity is welcomed.
Registered KennyKon XXXII attendees will receive an email shortly before the
event that may contain additional details regarding the park's current health
safety protocols and the procedures that event organizers will be implementing
to ensure that the event is comfortable and safe for everyone.
While getting to Kennywood on area roadways is always interesting, a long-term closure the Kenmawr Bridge (over railroad tracks) along a common route to the park (South Braddock Avenue to the Rankin Bridge), is making it an even bigger challenge. This inconvenience primarily only affects those using I-376 to access the park. Visitors using the official event host hotel, the Holiday Inn Express at The Waterfront, will not be impacted by this.
The official posted detours likely won't be the quickest ways to the park. Event attendees are strongly encouraged to use GPS via Goggle Maps, Waze or some other app on a connected device that utilizes real-time traffic conditions.
Attendees arriving on I-376 eastbound (from downtown, airport. points west and points north) should use Exit 74 Squirrel Hill/Homestead, follow signs toward Homestead and use GPS to cross the Homestead Grays Bridge and turn left onto Route 837 toward Kennywood.
Attendees arriving on I-376 westbound (from Monroeville and points east) may use Exit 77, Edgewood/Swissvale, and circumvent the bridge closure by driving through Swissvale's business district (Monongahela Avenue), and using GPS to find their way to the Rankin Bridge. Drivers from the east on I-376 may also choose Exit 78B Wilkinsburg, make a U-turn at the first traffic light to follow Route 30 east, and use GPS to access go through Braddock to access the Rankin Bridge.
Again, rather than simply choosing a route, it is recommended that attendees use a reliable connected GPS to find the quickest way to Kennywood!
(ages 12-59)- $52.00
Members (Ages 3-11 & Age 60+) - $47.00
Members with Season Pass - $26.00
Non-Members (Ages 3-11 & Age 60+) - $57.00
Non-Members with Season Pass - $36.00
*Non-members may only register as a guest of an ACE member who is also registered to attend this this event.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
Online registration is open through Sunday, June 6 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Mail-in registration forms must be postmarked by Thursday, May 27, 2021.
In an effort to provide attendees with the best experience possible, there will be no late or on-site registration, so please be sure to register by the appropriate deadlines.
The payment of registration fees by, for or on behalf of participants releases and holds harmless American Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and its Officers, Executive Committee Members, Regional Representatives and other representatives from any and all liabilities related to those activities. The payment of registration fees by, for or on behalf of participants acknowledges that an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in public places where people are present and that attendees voluntarily assume all risks to exposure to Covid-19 and holds harmless American Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and its Officers, Executive Committee Members, Regional Representatives and other representatives from any and all illness and injury.
· You must be a member of ACE to attend or be accompanied by a member who is also registered to attend the event. If only non-members are listed on the registration, please indicate the name of the registered member of whom you are a guest.
· To register by mail, click here for the mail-in registration form. Fill it out completely, and mail with appropriate payment to the address listed on the registration form. Mail in registration forms must be postmarked by Thursday, May 27, 2021. DO NOT MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION AFTER May 27! Personal checks are accepted from ACE members only. All others may pay by money order. Do not send cash in the mail.
· To register online, click the Register Now button below. Online registration is available from May 4, 2021 at 9 p.m. through June 6, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Only current members of American Coaster Enthusiasts may access the online registration portal. Note that online registration for this event is being done through ACE's national website and members will need to be signed in to the site in order to register. Those registering online should receive an email confirmation shortly after registering (check junk/spam folders). Anyone who has trouble signing in or who doesn't receive an email confirmation within a couple hours of registration should either call or text ACE's management office at 469.278.6223 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Central time or send an email to email@example.com.
· If you're attending ACE Coaster Con 43, note that you can register for KennyKon at the same time that you do for Coaster Con. To do so, use the button below that indicates registering for both events.· SEASON PASS DISCOUNT: Please note that if you register as a season pass holder, you are responsible for bringing your valid season pass with you to the event and using it to be admitted into the park, as admission tickets will not be provided.
· No materials will be sent to you in advance. All materials (admission ticket, etc.) will be provided to you at the event.
· If you provide an email address, an email with information about attending the event, will be sent to you shortly before the event and no later than June 14. E-mail if you register, but don't receive such an email by that date.
· If you have registered in advance and arrive after the scheduled check-in time, your registration materials will be left at the guest relations office at the park's main entrance. Note however that the guest relations office and/or park gates may not open until the park opens to the public, and therefore arriving late may cause you to miss morning ERT.·Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be issued less a $5 per person processing fee through June 6, 2021. To cancel, contact or contact Dave Hahner at 412.734.3922. No refunds will be issued after June 6. Processing fees for online registration may not be refundable.
Located only three miles from Kennywood, this is the closest hotel to the park. The park offers a 24-hour fitness center and a complimentary full breakfast, and is located in The Waterfront, a dynamic shopping and entertainment complex. All rooms include complimentary high-speed internet, coffee makers and 32” televisions.
Rate is $120 per night (plus 14% tax) for up to four persons per room and includes a full breakfast. Rooms are blocked for the nights of June 19 and 20.
Deadline for reservations is May 24, 2021 to guarantee the rate. Rooms are limited and subject to availability. The discounted rate may be honored after the deadline if rooms are available.
To reserve, call the hotel at 412.205.3904 and once you give the dates for your stay, identify yourself as being with the group "American Coaster Enthusiasts" (using the full name) to receive the special rate.
Cancellations: Room reservations made at the ACE rate may be cancelled up until 4 p.m. on the date of check-in. No deposit is required.If you encounter any problems making reservations, please contact ACE Western Pennsylvania Regional Representative Bill Linkenheimer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Pittsburgh from out
of town? Check out