(Note NEW date)
8:30-9:15 a.m. - Event check-in at Kennywood main entrance
9:30-11 a.m. - ERT on The Steel Curtain and Jack Rabbit
11 a.m. - 7 p.m. (later in the unlikely event that a large crowd warrants longer hours)
5 - 6 p.m. - All-you-can-eat buffet featuring Penne Pasta with marinara, BBQ Boneless Chicken, Sliced Italian Beef w/Peppers & Onions, Macaroni & Cheese, Homemade Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Fresh Fruit Salad and Soft Drinks
7 p.m. - 45-minute ERT on Phantom's Revenge
*Note that the park gates open to the public at 10:30 a.m. (rides regularly don't open until 11 a.m.) and the public will be permitted on rides open for ERT.
ACE Western Pennsylvania’s famous ITOTs (Informal Take-Over Times) of rides will be scheduled throughout the day, and will include Thunderbolt, Racer, Sky Rocket, Turtle, The Old Mill and other classic Kennywood rides.
Event check-in aside, the schedule is tentative and subject to change.
The greatest concern of American Coaster Enthusiasts is the health, safety and enjoyment of its members. To ensure continued safety, ACE is closely monitoring the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation. As a result, we ask that you respect the wishes of ACE and the park.
Please follow and respect all safety procedures instituted by Kennywood, our host for the event. This includes wearing face coverings as requested by the park. You can view safety procedures here.
When arriving for morning event check-in at the park, as a courtesy the volunteers working, please wear a face covering when approaching the check-in area. The volunteers will be wearing a face covering as well. We likewise suggest and encourage wearing face covering when in close proximity to one another when socializing prior to entering the park.
We realize that many of you attending may be seeing some of your ACE friends for the first time in quite a while. We know that you'll be happy to see one another, but given health concerns, we kindly ask that you refrain from shaking hands, hugging and any other physical contact outside those in your group/family. Everyone has different comfort levels in terms of being in close proximity to others. Please be respectful of other members and allow a six-foot distance between one another, unless it's made clear by all involved that closer proximity is welcomed.
ACE Members - $52.00
ACE Members (Ages 3-11 & Ages 55-69) - $48.00
ACE Members (Age 70+) - $36.00
ACE Members with Season Pass - $23.00
Non-Members - $62.00*
Non-Members (Ages 3-11 & Ages 55-69) - $58.00*
Non-Members (Age 70+) - $46.00*
Non-Members with Season Pass - $33.00*
*Non-members may only register as a guest of an ACE member who is also registered to attend this this event.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
Online registration is open through Thursday August 6 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time. Mail-in registration forms must be postmarked by Monday, August 3, 2020.
In an effort to provide attendees with the best experience possible, there will be no late or on-site registration, so please be sure to register by the appropriate deadlines.
The payment of registration fees by, for or on behalf of participants releases and holds harmless American Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and its Officers, Executive Committee Members, Regional Representatives and other representatives from any and all liabilities related to those activities. The payment of registration fees by, for or on behalf of participants acknowledges that an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in public places where people are present and that attendees voluntarily assume all risks to exposure to Covid-19 and holds harmless American Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and its Officers, Executive Committee Members, Regional Representatives and other representatives from any and all illness and injury.
As you may be aware, due to the limited daily park capacity owing to the Covid-19 situation, Kennywood is requiring all guests, including season pass holders to RSVP and reserve the date in advance. Here's what this means for KennyKon XXXI attendees:
Attendees registering and purchasing admission as part of the event do NOT need to RSVP. The ticket provided by ACE Western Pennsylvania when you check in the morning of the event will be coded with a reservation for the date of the event. These registered attendees may just show up at the park as they normally would.
Attendees registering as season pass holders WILL need to reserve a spot in advance for August 15. If you're a Kennywood season pass holder and plan to attend the event, we suggest reserving your RSVP spot with Kennywood as soon as possible, even if you haven't registered for the actual event yet. To reserve your day with Kennywood, have your season pass in hand and click here to RSVP. Note that should the reserved spots fill up prior to event registration closing, there are plans in place to accommodate those season pass holders.
· You must be a member of ACE to attend or be accompanied by a member to who is also registered to attend the event. If only non-members are listed on the registration, please indicate the name of the registered member of whom you are a guest.
· To register by mail, click here for the mail-in registration form. Fill it out completely, and mail with appropriate payment to the address listed on the registration form. Mail in registration forms must be postmarked by Monday, August 3, 2020. DO NOT MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION AFTER AUGUST 3!
· To register online, click the Register Now button below. Online registration is available through August 6, 2020 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time.· SEASON PASS DISCOUNT: Please note that if you register as a season pass holder, you are responsible for bringing your valid season pass with you to the event and using it to be admitted into the park, as admission tickets will not be provided.
· No materials will be sent to you in advance. All materials (admission ticket, etc.) will be provided to you at the event.
· If you provide an email address, an email with information about attending the event, will be sent to you shortly before the event and no later than August 6. E-mail if you register, but don't receive such an email by that date.
· If you have registered in advance and arrive after the scheduled registration ended, your registration materials will be left at the guest relations office at the park's main entrance. Note however that the guest relations office and/or park gates may not open until the park opens to the public, and therefore arriving late may cause you to miss morning ERT.
· Personal checks are accepted from ACE members only. All others may pay by money order. Do not send cash in the mail.·Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be issued less a $5 per person processing fee through August 6, 2020. To cancel, contact or contact Dave Hahner at 412.734.3922. No refunds will be issued after August 6. Processing fees for online registration may not be refundable.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRINT TICKETS. TICKETS ARE NOT NEEDED TO
ATTEND THE EVENT. NOTE THAT EVEN THOUGH THE NAME OF THE PURCHASER WILL APPEAR ON
ALL TICKETS, THE NAMES THAT YOU ENTER WILL APPEAR PROPERLY ON THE NAME BADGES
THAT YOU PICK UP ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
Located only three miles from Kennywood, this is the closest hotel to the park. The park offers a 24-hour fitness center and a complimentary full breakfast, and is located in the Waterfront, a dynamic shopping and entertainment complex. All rooms include complimentary high-speed internet, coffee makers and 32” televisions.
Rate is $119 per night (plus 14% tax) for up to four persons per room and includes a full breakfast. Rooms are blocked for the nights of August 14, 15 and 16.
Deadline for reservations is August 1, 2020 to guarantee the rate. Rooms are limited and subject to availability. The discounted rate may be honored after the deadline if rooms are available.
To reserve, click here, and pick the dates of stay (has to be within August 14 check-in and August 17 check-out), then click "Check Availability;" leave the Rate Preference as (default) “Best Available” and the reservation will populate with our group code, providing the $119 rate and prompting you to choose a room type. You can also call the hotel directly and identify the group name “ACE ADVENTURE” (and if needed, mention IATA #99801505).
reservations made at the ACE rate may be cancelled up until 4 p.m. on the date
of check-in. No deposit is required.
Visiting Pittsburgh from out
of town? Check out