Saturday, June 20, 2020
THIS EVENT IS
ONLY FOR ACE MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS!
8:30-9:15 a.m. - Event check-in at Kennywood main entrance
8:45-9:15 a.m. - Ice Cream for Breakfast (proceeds benefit Give Kids The World)
9:30-11 a.m. - ERT on The Steel Curtain, Racer and Jack Rabbit
11 a.m.-Closing - Kennywood open for ACEers and the public to enjoy (the park’s closing time varies depending on the crowd and weather conditions, and is usually between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.)
12-2 p.m. - All-you-can-eat picnic lunch featuring (Penne Pasta with marinara, BBQ Boneless Chicken; Sliced Italian Beef w/Peppers & Onions; Macaroni & Cheese; Homemade Potato Salad; Baked Beans; Fresh Fruit Salad; Soft Drinks)
Closing Time - 45-minute ERT on Phantom's Revenge
*Note that the park gates open to the public at 10:30 a.m. (rides regularly don't open until 11 a.m.) and the public will be permitted on rides open for ERT.
ACE Western Pennsylvania’s famous ITOTs (Informal Take-Over Times) of rides will be scheduled throughout the day, and will include Thunderbolt, Turtle, and other classic Kennywood rides.
Event check-in aside, the schedule is tentative and subject to change.
ACE Members - $52.00
ACE Members (Ages 3-11 & Ages 55-69) - $48.00
ACE Members (Age 70+) - $36.00
ACE Members with Season Pass - $23.00
Non-Members - $62.00*
Non-Members (Ages 3-11 & Ages 55-69) - $58.00*
Non-Members (Age 70+) - $46.00*
Non-Members with Season Pass - $33.00*
*Non-members may only register as a guest of an ACE member who is also registered to attend this this event.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
Online registration is open through Friday, June 5 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time. Mail-in registration forms must be postmarked by Monday, June 1.
While KennyKon has always offered late registration (with increased fees), due to the high demand for this year's event, in an effort to provide attendees with the best experience possible, there will be no late or on-site registration, so please be sure to register by the appropriate deadlines.
The payment of registration fees by, for or on behalf of participants releases and holds harmless American Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and its Officers, Executive Committee Members, Regional Representatives and other representatives from any and all liabilities related to those activities.
· You must be a member of ACE to attend or be accompanied by a member to who is also registered to attend the event. If only non-members are listed on the registration, please indicate the name of the registered member of whom you are a guest.
· To register by mail, click here for the mail-in registration form. Fill it out completely, and mail with appropriate payment to the address listed on the registration form. Mail in registration forms must be postmarked by Monday, June 1, 2020. DO NOT MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION AFTER JUNE 1!
· To register online, click the Register Now button below. Online registration is available through June 5, 2020 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time.· SEASON PASS DISCOUNT: Please note that if you register as a season pass holder, you are responsible for bringing your valid season pass with you to the event and using it to be admitted into the park, as admission tickets will not be provided.
· No materials will be sent to you in advance. All materials (admission ticket, etc.) will be provided to you at the event.
· If you provide an email address, an email with information about attending the event, will be sent to you shortly before the event and no later than June 5. E-mail if you register, but don't receive such an email by that date.
· If you have registered in advance and arrive after the scheduled registration ended, your registration materials will be left at the guest relations office at the park's main entrance. Note however that the guest relations office and/or park gates may not open until the park opens to the public, and therefore arriving late may cause you to miss morning ERT.
· Personal checks are accepted from ACE members only. All others may pay by money order. Do not send cash in the mail.·Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be issued less a $5 per person processing fee through June 5, 2020. To cancel, contact or contact Dave Hahner at 412.734.3922. No refunds will be issued after June 5. Processing fees for online registration may not be refundable.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRINT TICKETS. TICKETS ARE NOT NEEDED TO ATTEND THE EVENT. NOTE THAT EVEN THOUGH THE NAME OF THE PURCHASER WILL APPEAR ON ALL TICKETS, THE NAMES THAT YOU ENTER WILL APPEAR PROPERLY ON THE NAME BADGES THAT YOU PICK UP ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
The greatest concern of
American Coaster Enthusiasts is the health, safety and enjoyment of its members.
To ensure continued safety, ACE is closely monitoring the ever-evolving COVID-19
situation. We regret that KennyKon XXXI registration has been temporarily
suspended as a
result of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has been causing changes or cancellations
to to other ACE events. KennyKon XXXI registration will resume when registration
for Coaster Con 43 opens.
morning registration, you’ll be able to
enjoy a tasty ice cream breakfast and
simultaneously support a great cause. The
ice cream is generously donated by Kennywood
and served by ACE volunteers in exchange for
donations with 100% benefiting Give Kids The
World (GKTW), a non-profit “storybook”
resort village in central Florida, close to
the theme parks, that exclusively hosts
families of children with life-threatening
illnesses for cost-free vacations. For more
Holiday Inn Express at The Waterfront
Located only three miles from Kennywood, this is the closest hotel to the park. The park offers a 24-hour fitness center and a complimentary full breakfast, and is located in the Waterfront, a dynamic shopping and entertainment complex. All rooms include complimentary high-speed internet, coffee makers and 32” televisions.
Rate is $119 per night (plus 14% tax) for up to four persons per room and includes a full breakfast. Rooms are blocked for the nights of June 19 and 20.
Deadline for reservations is May 21, 2020 to guarantee the rate. Rooms are limited and subject to availability. The discounted rate may be honored after the deadline if rooms are available.
To reserve, , and pick the dates of stay (has to be within June 19 check-in and June 21 check-out), then click "Check Availability" leave the Rate Preference as (default) “Best Available” and the reservation will populate with our group code, providing the $119 rate and prompting you to choose a room type. You can also call the hotel directly and identify the group name “ACE” (and if needed, mention IATA #99801505).
If you encounter any difficulty making reservations, please contact Bill Linkenheimer at
or by phone at 412.725.7499
Visiting Pittsburgh from out
of town? Check out