Saturday, July 20, 2019
Order your commemorative KennyKon XXX T-shirt at the time you register. The cost is $18 per shirt and they're available in your choice of size: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X and 3X. Note that the deadline to order T-shirts is slightly earlier than the general event registration deadline.
You must either have your mail-in registration postmarked by July 3 or register online no later than July 8 in order to purchase a T-shirt.
8:30-9:15 a.m. - Event check-in at Kennywood main entrance
8:45-9:15 a.m. - Ice Cream for Breakfast (proceeds benefit Give Kids The World)
9:30-11 a.m. - ERT on The Steel Curtain and Racer*
11 a.m.-Closing - Kennywood open for ACEers and the public to enjoy (the park’s closing time varies depending on the crowd and weather conditions, and is usually between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.)
6-7 p.m. - All-you-can-eat picnic dinner
Closing Time - 45-minute ERT on Phantom's Revenge
*Note that the park gates open to the public at 10:30 a.m. (rides regularly don't open until 11 a.m.) and the public will be permitted on rides open for ERT.
While it is hoped that The Steel Curtain will reliably operating by the time of the event, like all new installations, especially ones with new designs, technical challenges can prevail. In the event it is not operational, another roller coaster will be substituted for ERT, and the kindness and understanding of event attendees will be appreciated!
ACE Western Pennsylvania’s famous ITOTs (Informal Take-Over Times) of rides will be scheduled throughout the day, and will include Thunderbolt, Jack Rabbit, and other classic Kennywood rides.
Event check-in aside, the schedule is tentative and subject to change.
ACE Members - $50.00
ACE Members (Ages 3-11 & Ages 55-69) - $45.00
ACE Members (Age 70+) - $34.00
ACE Members with Season Pass - $22.00
Non-Members - $60.00
Non-Members (Ages 3-11 & Ages 55-69) - $54.00
Non-Members (Age 70+) - $41.00
Non-Members with Season Pass - $30.00
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
While KennyKon has always offered late registration (with increased fees), due to the anticipated high demand for this year's event, in an effort to provide attendees with the best experience possible, the current plan is to only offer only advance registration, so please be sure to register by the appropriate deadlines.
EARLIER DEADLINE FOR T-SHIRT ORDERS!
Note that if you wish to order a KennyKon XXX T-shirt, you must either have your mail-in registration postmarked by July 3 or register online no later than July 8.
payment of registration fees by, for
or on behalf of participants
releases and holds harmless American
Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and its
Officers, Executive Committee
Members, Regional Representatives
and other representatives from any and
all liabilities related to those
· To register by mail, click here for the mail-in registration form. Fill it out completely, including orders for KennyKon XXX T-shirts or attending the catered meal at DelGrosso's Park the next day, and mail with appropriate payment to the address listed on the registration form. Mail in registration forms must be postmarked by July 9, 2019. DO NOT MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION AFTER JULY 9!
· To register online, click the Register Now button below. Online registration is available through July 12, at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time.
· You must be a member of ACE to attend or be accompanied by a member to who is also registered to attend the event. If only non-members are listed on the registration, please indicate the name of the registered member of whom you are a guest.· SEASON PASS DISCOUNT: Please note that if you register as a season pass holder, you are responsible for bringing your valid season pass with you to the event and using it to be admitted into the park, as admission tickets will not be provided.
· No materials will be sent to you in advance. All materials (admission ticket, etc.) will be provided to you at the event.
· If you provide an email address, an email with information about attending the event, will be sent to you shortly before the event and no later than July 14. E-mail if you register, but don't receive such an email by that date.
· If you have registered in advance and arrive after the scheduled registration ended, your registration materials will be left at the guest relations office at the park's main entrance. Note however that the guest relations office and/or park gates may not open until the park opens to the public, and therefore arriving late may cause you to miss morning ERT.
· Personal checks are accepted from ACE members only. All others may pay by money order. Do not send cash in the mail.·Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be issued less a $5 per person processing fee through July 12, 2019. To cancel, contact or contact Dave Hahner at 412.734.3922. No refunds will be issued after July 12. Processing fees for online registration may not be refundable.
morning registration, you’ll be able to
enjoy a tasty ice cream breakfast and
simultaneously support a great cause. The
ice cream is generously donated by Kennywood
and served by ACE volunteers in exchange for
donations with 100% benefiting Give Kids The
World (GKTW), a non-profit “storybook”
resort village in central Florida, close to
the theme parks, that exclusively hosts
families of children with life-threatening
illnesses for cost-free vacations. For more
It's Fiesta Time again for ACE Western Pennsylvania! Come join the fun as we kick off a weekend full of activities on the eve of KennyKon XXX, beginning at Fun Fore All in Cranberry Township, located approximately 25 miles north of Pittsburgh near Interstate 79 along U.S. Route 19 in Cranberry Township. Fun Fore All will be offering all ACE members and their guests a gracious discount for a four hour fun card that includes unlimited Go-Karts, mini golf and rides, including their Fiesta Express roller coaster, not to mention many other activities and attractions.
The day after KennyKon XXX - including an optional catered meal at DelGrosso's!
Join us in nearby Blair County on the day after KennyKon XXX for Gary Baker Memorial Day at Lakemont Park and DelGrosso's Park. This is an informal event and no registration is required. In addition to a schedule of ITOTs (Informal TakeOver Times) and meet-up activities, we have arranged for an optional catered meal at DelGrosso's, which will take place at 4 p.m. The cost (for both members and non-members alike) is only $12 for a scrumptious picnic that will include a barbecued half chicken, spaghetti with DelGrosso's marinara sauce, salad, roll & butter, soft drinks and an ice cream cup. Advance registration/payment for the meal is required to participate and those interested can sign up to attend it when they register for KennyKon XXX either online or by mail. Note that you do not need to attend KennyKon to attend Gary Baker Memorial Day or sign up for the catered meal!
here for more
Holiday Inn Express at The Waterfront
Located only three miles from Kennywood, this is the closest hotel to the park. The park offers a 24-hour fitness center and a complimentary full breakfast, and is located in the Waterfront, a dynamic shopping and entertainment complex. All rooms include complimentary high-speed internet, coffee makers and 32” televisions.
Rate is $119 per night (plus 14% tax) for up to four persons per room and includes a full breakfast. Rooms are blocked for the nights of July 19, 20 and 21.
Deadline for reservations is July 1, 2019 to guarantee the rate. Rooms are limited and subject to availability. The discounted rate may be honored after the deadline if rooms are available.
To reserve, , and pick the dates of stay (has to be within July 20 check-in and July 22 check-out), then click "Check Availability" leave the Rate Preference as (default) “Best Available” and the reservation will populate with our group code, providing the $119 rate and prompting you to choose a room type. You can also call the hotel directly and identify the group name “ACE” (and if needed, mention IATA #99801505).
If you encounter any difficulty making reservations, please contact Bill Linkenheimer at
or by phone at 412.725.7499
Visiting Pittsburgh from out
of town? Check out