This event is held in cooperation with our friends at Western New York Coaster Club and registration is being handled by that organization.
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Registration at the Lakeview Grove picnic shelter (next to Ravine Flyer II)
11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Water World open to the public and you
11 a.m. – Noon ERT on Comet & Whacky Shack
Noon – 9 p.m. Park open to the public and you (rides begin opening at noon with all rides usually open by 1 p.m.)
1 p.m. - 2 p.m. All-you-can-eat picnic in Lakeview Grove picnic shelter (Chicken tenders, hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, potato salad, macaroni salad, carrot and celery sticks, potato chips, ice cream cups, coffee and soft drinks)
3 p.m. Photo walk-back at Ravine Flyer II turnaround
(across Peninsula Drive)
The greatest concern of American Coaster Enthusiasts is the health, safety and enjoyment of its members. To ensure continued safety, ACE is closely monitoring the ever-evolving (and rapidly improving) COVID-19 situation. As a result, we ask that you respect the wishes of ACE and the park.
Please follow and respect all safety procedures instituted by Waldameer & Water
World, our host for the event. The park requires that those who are not fully
vaccinated wear face coverings (properly over both the mouth and nose) at all
times while in the park, except when actively eating. You can view the park's
safety procedures here [https://waldameer.com/covid-
We realize that you may not see you ACE friends frequently and that you'll be happy to see one another, but given health concerns, we suggest that you follow common protocols for health safety. Not everyone is fully vaccinated and everyone has different comfort levels in terms of being in close proximity to others. Please be respectful of other members and allow a safe distance between one another, unless it's made clear by all involved that closer proximity is welcomed.
Registered Flying High 2021 attendees will receive an email shortly before the
event that may contain additional details regarding the park's current health
safety protocols and the procedures that event organizers will be implementing
to ensure that the event is comfortable and safe for everyone.
Season Passholder Discount Note: Season Passes must be shown at registration, otherwise difference will be charged!
ACE, WNYCC or NAPHA members with no Season Pass - $43
Non-Members with no Season Pass- $48
ACE, WNYCC or NAPHA members with Waldameer Season Pass - $19
Non-Members with Waldameer Season Pass - $24
*Non-members may only register as a guest of an ACE, NAPHA or WNYCC member who is also registered to attend this event, or otherwise be a member of another recognized enthusiast organization.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
Online registration is open through Sunday, August 22 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Mail-in registration forms must be postmarked by Saturday, August 14, 2021.
In an effort to provide attendees with the best experience possible, there will be no late or on-site registration, so please be sure to register by the appropriate deadlines.
The payment of registration fees by, for or on behalf of participants releases and holds harmless American Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and Western New York Coaster Club, and the Officers, Executive Committee Members, Regional Representatives and other representatives of both organizations from any and all liabilities related to those activities. The payment of registration fees by, for or on behalf of participants acknowledges that an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in public places where people are present and that attendees voluntarily assume all risks to exposure to Covid-19 and holds harmless American Coaster Enthusiasts, Inc. and Western New York Coaster Club, and the Officers, Executive Committee Members, Regional Representatives and other representatives of both organizations from any and all illness and injury.
· To register by mail, click here for the mail-in registration form. Fill it out completely, and mail with appropriate payment to the address listed on the registration form. Mail in registration forms must be postmarked by August 14, 2021. DO NOT MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION AFTER AUGUST 14, 2021!
· To register online, click the Register Now button below. Online registration is available through August 22, 2021.
· There is no late or on-site registration available for this event. Be sure to register by the deadline!· SEASON PASS DISCOUNT: Please note that if you register as a season pass holder, you are responsible for bringing your valid season pass with you to the event and using it, as all-day ride passes will not be provided.
· No materials will be sent to you in advance. All materials (admission ticket, etc.) will be provided to you at the event.
· Personal checks are accepted from ACE and WNYCC members only. All others may pay by money order. Do not send cash in the mail. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.·Cancellation Policy: Cancellations accepted through Sunday, August 22, 2021. To cancel, call Bob or Yvonne Wheeler at 585.461.5315. Note that online registration processing fees may not be refundable.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRINT TICKETS. TICKETS ARE NOT NEEDED TO
ATTEND THE EVENT.
Height Requirements and policies:
Comet 46" to ride alone; 36" with a supervising companion
Wacky Shack 42" to ride alone; 30" with a supervising companion
Ravine Flyer II 48"
To receive Facebook notifications for event updates and other information, visit the event page here and indicate "Going" or "Interested."
Copyright © 2005 -
ACE Western Pennsylvania