Saturday August 24, 2019
ACE Western Pennsylvania and Western New York Coaster Club (WNYCC) are pleased to present a two-day event at our region's awesome traditional parks "up north." Attendees of Flying High with a Blue Streak will spend the first day (Saturday) at Conneaut Lake Park and the second day (Sunday) at Waldameer & Water World an all-day ride pass, (including the waterparks), all-you-can eat picnic and multi-ride ERTs are provided at both parks, with discounts available for season pass holders. At Waldameer, attendees will enjoy an exclusive photo walking tour on the access road below Ravine Flyer II. Also, as is tradition, on both Friday and Saturday evenings, Mid-Atlantic Coaster Club (MACC) gathers informally for a "Party on the Porch" of Hotel Conneaut.
Season Passholder Discount Note: Season Passes must be shown at registration, otherwise difference will be charged!
WNYCC or ACE members with No Season Pass - $72.00
Non-Members with No Season Pass- $77.00
WNYCC or ACE members with Conneaut Lake Park Season Pass Only $54.00
Non-Members with Conneaut Lake Park Season Pass Only $59.00
WNYCC or ACE members with Waldameer Season Pass Only $48.00
Non-Members with Waldameer Season Pass Only $53.00
WNYCC or ACE members with Waldameer & Conneaut Lake Park Season Passes $30.00
Non-Members with Waldameer & Conneaut Lake Park Season Passes $35.00
· To register by mail, click here for the mail-in registration form. Fill it out completely, and mail with appropriate payment to the address listed on the registration form. Mail in registration forms must be postmarked by August 10, 2019. DO NOT MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION AFTER AUGUST 10, 2019!
· To register online, click here. Online registration is available through August 18, 2019.
· There is no late or on-site registration available for this event. Be sure to register by the deadline!· SEASON PASS DISCOUNT: Please note that if you register as a season pass holder of either or both parks, you are responsible for bringing your valid season pass with you to the event and using it to be admitted into the park, as all-day ride passes will not be provided.
· No materials will be sent to you in advance. All materials (admission ticket, etc.) will be provided to you at the event.
· Personal checks are accepted from ACE and WNYCC members only. All others may pay by money order. Do not send cash in the mail. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.·Cancellation Policy: Cancellations accepted through Sunday, August 18. To cancel, call Bob or Yvonne Wheeler at 585.461.5315. Note that online registration processing fees may not be refundable.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRINT TICKETS. TICKETS ARE NOT NEEDED TO ATTEND THE EVENT.
11:30 a.m. - Noon Registration at Blue Streak picnic pavilions
Height Requirements and policies:
Blue Streak 48"
Comet 42" to ride alone; 36" with a supervising companion
Wacky Shack 42" to ride alone; 30" with a supervising companion
Ravine Flyer II 48"
To receive Facebook notifications for event updates and other information, visit the event page here and indicate "Going" or "Interested."
Copyright © 2005 -
ACE Western Pennsylvania